Print Job Refunds

A refund for a print job may be requested by a student within 24 hours from when the print job occurred. Refunds will be credited to a student's printing account balance only.

A refund request will need to be submitted to the faculty or staff person in charge of the computer lab where the print job was performed. During a scheduled class, the Instructor is considered to be in charge of the lab and therefore a refund request can be submitted to that instructor. Students may also submit a refund request to the Gordon State College Computer Services Department.

A print job refund will be granted for any output that is deemed unreadable. A student will be required to submit the unreadable page(s) to the lab supervisor or the Computer Services Department. A student should notify someone immediately if no output was produced from the printer but the printing account is still charged.

Related Links