Midterm Grades

Midterm grades for Full term and Dual Enrollment Term have been posted in Banner Web. Students may drop Full Term and Dual Enrollment Term courses with a grade of ‘W’ (Withdrawal Passing) until 5 PM on Thursday, March 16th. To drop or withdraw from courses, please submit a Student Withdrawal Form (Complete Withdrawal) or Schedule Change Form (Partial Withdrawal) to the Registrar’s Office (Lambdin Hall, Rm 126) or registrar@gordonstate.edu) by the 5 PM deadline on March 16th.


Current Students

Everything You Need to Be a Highlander

Quick links to help you manage your day-to-day tasks as a Highlander. 

Academic Calendars

Don't Miss a Deadline

Course Search

Find classes and get details

Registration Information

For continuing and readmitted students

International Studies

International Studies


Learn more about Gordon's uniquely supportive and encouraging education.


See Gordon State up close by attending an Open House or taking a Campus Tour.


Applying to Gordon is easy, and our admissions advisors are available to help.