Tax Info

Gordon State College is unable to provide legal and/or tax advice. For specific questions, please contact a tax professional.

Paper or Electronic?

To receive an electronic IRS 1098-T, you must select give consent prior to January 1 of the following year for which tax statements are being prepared.

Students who have selected "I Do Not Consent" should expect the form to be mailed by January 31st.

Click here to view/change consent to receive your 1098-T form electronically.

Access 1098-T Online

Visit Heartland ECSI, click I need my 1098-T Tuition tax statement, and then type in Gordon State College. Key in your information and click Continue. You will then be able to download and print your 1098-T.

NEW! Tax Reporting Has Changed

Due to a change in federal regulations, we now report amounts paid (Box 1) instead of amounts billed (Box 2) beginning with the 2018 tax year. Visit the IRS website and/or consult a tax advisor for more information about this change and how it may affect you.