Change of Pathway and/or Major

A student who wishes to declare or change his or her pathway and/or major must submit an Online Pathway/Major Change Form. Students may access the Online Pathway/Major Change Form through their Banner Web Account by selecting the Student Link and then the Pathway/Major Change Form Link. Students who make such changes may have to complete additional hours of course work beyond what is required by their previous pathway and/or major. Failure to provide such notification may result in delayed graduation.