You are considered a post-baccalaureate student if you have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and wish to enroll in undergraduate courses and receive college credit. There is no limit on the amount of undergraduate credit you can earn as a post-bac student.

If you have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and would like to earn a second undergraduate degree from Gordon State College, you will need to apply and submit the required documentation as a transfer student.




You must complete the application below to begin the application process! A $30 non-refundable application fee is required through GA Futures.

online application

Highest Degree Earned Transcript

You must have the transcript where you obtained your bachelor's degree sent from the transfer institution to GSC Admissions to be considered official and evaluated.


While you are getting your transcripts to us, please securely upload your Verification of Lawful Presence and Immunization Records to

Verification of Lawful Presence

Any student requesting to pay at the in-state tuition rate will be required to provide verification of lawful presence in the United States in order to be classified as an in-state student or awarded an out-of-state tuition waiver. Students residing in a border state may reach out to for a waiver.

With the exception of Military ID Cards, copies of the following may be accepted if the document is unexpired.
  • U.S. Passport Book
  • U.S. Passport Card
  • U.S. Certificate of Citizenship
  • U.S. Certificate of Naturalization
  • U.S. Consular Report of Birth Abroad
  • U.S. Birth Certificate (photocopy is not acceptable)
  • U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident Card
  • U.S. Military ID Card (no copies – worksheet must be used)
  • Certain Driver’s License & State-Issued ID Cards - Temporary/interim/permit driver's licenses and IDs are not acceptable (must have the REAL ID symbol and front and back is required)
  • Georgia Voter ID Card

Immunization Record

  • You may have your physician complete the downloadable document or request your immunization records from your physician or local health department.
  • Students are eligible to exempt from the immunization requirement if it is in conflict with their religious beliefs or if they are enrolling in a completely online program. If using an exemption, please download the Immunization Record, complete the Student Information on the top half, check the exemption box that best fits, sign and date, and upload to