We'll come alongside you to provide support, encouragement, and every opportunity for success. It is this commitment to collaboration across every aspect of the student experience that sets a Gordon education apart.

Applying is easier than ever as incoming Freshmen are not required to submit test scores!

Students may provide SAT/ACT or Accuplacer scores to test out of learning support courses.

Steps to Apply




Complete the admissions application and submit the $30 non-refundable application fee.

online application


An official copy of all completed high school work must be submitted to the Office of Admissions. High school GPA will be calculated based on the Required High School Curriculum (RHSC). Students may not have more than three RHSC deficiencies.  Students may satisfy one or more RHSC deficiencies through standardized exams such as the Accuplacer.  Upon graduation, applicants must submit a final, official transcript including their date of graduation. Students must have a 2.0 GPA on their RHSC. 


Test Scores (To Opt Out of Learning Support)

Official New SAT or ACT test scores must be sent to the Office of Admissions directly from,, or from the students’ high school.






SAT 470 510 N/A 480
ACT 17 20 17 N/A
ACCUPLACER 258 266 4 Write Placer 237


We will also need

While you are getting your transcripts to us, you can also send your Proof of Lawful Presence and Immunization Records to

Proof of Lawful Presence

Students may satisfy the University System of Georgia Verification of Lawful Presence requirement by providing any one of the following:

  • U.S. Certificate of Birth Abroad issued by the Dept. of State (DS-1350) or Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240)
  • Certified U.S. Birth Certificate (Photocopy is not acceptable.)
  • U.S. Certificate of Citizenship (USCIS Form N-560 or N-561)
  • Current Driver’s License issued by the State of Georgia after January 1, 2008
  • Current ID issued by the State of Georgia after January 1, 2008
  • Current U.S. Military ID
  • U.S. Certificate of Naturalization (USCIS form N-550 or N-570)
  • Current U.S. Passport
  • Current Permanent Resident Alien card (USCIS form 1-151 or I-551)
  • Verification through SAVE
  • Item from Table 1 of Manual for Determining Tuition Classification
  • Verification through SEVIS

Immunization Record

  • You may have your physician complete the downloadable document or request your immunization records from your physician or local health department.