Lost and Found

If you have lost any property here at Gordon State College, please download the form below, fill it out, and drop it by the GC Public Safety Department located in Gordon Hall. This report asks for a description of lost items and contact information of the owner. This will help us to identify lost property turned into our department. You can also download, fill out, and drop off a Personal Property Record. A Personal Property Record allows you to file any valuable items you have with the Public Safety Department.