The GACE® Paraprofessional Assessment is taken by prospective and practicing paraprofessionals to demonstrate that they are knowledgeable in reading, writing and math and capable of assisting in classroom instruction.
- Appointment is required - allow 2½ hours for this assessment
- ID required - original government-issued ID with name, photograph and signature
- 90 questions in a computer-delivered format
- Cost - $50 (includes exam and administration fee)
- Passing score for the paraprofessional assessment is 250