Accessing eBooks Through Hightower Library
There are over 30,166 eBooks in all subject areas available online through the Gordon State College Hightower Library.
You may access these eBooks as follows:
- Go to the Gordon catalog (http://gil.gordonstate.edu).
- Select the Exact Search tab.
- Enter a subject in the Search for field and select “Electronic Books” in the Set Quick Limit to drop-down field. Click Go.
- GIL will return a list of ebooks available. Select an ebook and click on its link. GIL will take you to the Record View for the ebook selected.
- Scroll down to E-Resource and click on “An electronic book accessible through GALILEO;”.
- Click eBook Full text to view the contents of the book and use the current password for GALILEO for the semester.