Transcript Request

Gordon State College will release an official college transcript to a specified third party upon written request from the student to the Registrar's Office. All transcript requests must include the student's signature and should contain the student's social security number, most recent semester of attendance, other names used while in attendance at Gordon, and the name and address of the party to receive the transcript. There is no charge for transcripts. Transcripts will not be released for students who have any outstanding obligation to the College.

To request a transcript, come by the Registrar's Office to pick up a Transcript Request Form, or download the Transcript Request form (pdf), complete it, and return the completed form to the Registrar's office.