Information Technology Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a collection of some of the most commonly asked questions from our user community about computer technology offered at Gordon State College. Click on a question below to display its corresponding answer.
Questions about . . .
General Computer / Network Access
- Where can I get access to a computer?
- What is a Gordon Network Account and how do I use it to logon to a lab computer?
- How do I change / reset my Network Password?
- How do I access my Gordon e-mail?
- How do I access my network "H:" drive from a Gordon PC
- How can I access my files from off-campus?
- What do I need to do to connect my computer to the Internet
from a campus residence hall?
- Can I connect to the Internet on-campus using Wireless (Wi-Fi)?
- What causes Wireless interference and how can I help to prevent it?
Computer Lab Printing
- How do I print documents in campus computer labs?
- How does my printing account balance work?
- How do I add to my printing account balance?
- How do I receive a print job refund for unreadable output?
- How do I print Powerpoint slides off of the website?
- How do I duplex print (print on front and back of page) from a Gordon computer?
- Can I print a document in color?