Brightspace by D2L
- What is Brightspace by D2L?
- How do I log into Brightspace by D2L?
- My password for Brightspace by D2L isn't working. What should I do?
- I need help with Brightspace by D2L. Who can I contact?
- How do I access Brightspace by D2L on a mobile device?
- Where can I learn more about how to use Brightspace by D2L?
Brightspace by D2L is a learning management system used at Gordon State College. Many instructors choose to load documents, post grades, and send announcements through this program. You might be asked to complete and submit assignments through Brightspace by D2L.
Log into Brightspace by D2L (here) using your Gordon email username (do not include @gordonstate.edu) and your current Gordon email password. You are strongly encouraged to use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers when using Brightspace by D2L.
Try resetting your password here. Input your Gordon email username (do not include @gordonstate.edu), answer the security question, and input a new password. Make sure the password is 10+ characters and includes uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and/or symbols. Also make sure that you see a "successfully reset" screen.
- Students: If you need assistance with technical aspects of Brightspace by D2L (logging in, resetting password, etc.), please email email@example.com or chat live here.
- Students: If you need assistance with content-related aspects of your course, please contact your instructor.
- Instructors: If you need assistance with technical aspects of Brightspace by D2L (logging in, resetting password, etc.) please email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat live here.
- Instructors: If you need assistance with building the course or using tools within the course, please contact Gordon State's instructional designer, Autumn Schaffer (email@example.com).
To access Brightspace by D2L on a tablet or smartphone, you need to open a browser and navigate to https://gordonstate.edu.view.usg.edu. Input your Gordon email username and current password. While you may view content on a mobile device, we highly encourage that you complete most activities on a laptop or desktop computer.
Students and instructors can select the links below to learn more about navigating and building content within Brightspace by D2L.