Promotion and Tenure Chairs Committee
The Promotion and Tenure Chairs Committee shall make recommendations regarding Faculty promotion and tenure.
The promotion and tenure chairs committee will have one Tenured Faculty Member from each academic administrative unit. At the beginning of every academic year, each academic administrative unit will elect one tenured Faculty member to the committee. If no tenured Faculty member is available in the academic administrative unit then a non-tenured Faculty member may be elected. Policies pertaining to promotion and tenure are contained in the Faculty Handbook.
- Faculty From Academic Units
- Department of ASN: Prof. Margie Wright
- Departments of BSN and HIM: Dr. Christina Quinn
- Department of Biology and Physical Sciences: Linda Hyde
- Department of Business and Public Service: Dr. Pamela Terry
- Department of History and Political Science: Dr. Frank Winters, Chair
- Department of Humanities: Dr. Stephen Powers
- Department of Math and Computer Science: Dr. John George
- Programs in Fine and Performing Arts: Dr. Masoud Nourizadeh
- School of Education: Dr. John Barnard
- Library: Prof. Beth Pye
No minutes avaliable at this time.