Apply    My Gordon    Site Map    Facebook   Twitter   YouTube   
A unit of the University System of Georgia
gordon state gordon state


To apply as a transient student you must be:

  • Enrolled in another college or university and wish to take courses at Gordon State College temporarily.
  • Enrolled regularly at an accredited or approved institution.
  • In good academic standing with your home institution.

Required Documents

  1. Completed application(below), and $30 fee
  2. Immunization records
  3. Letter of transient permission from your home institution

Online Application
Download Application

The transient permission letter must clearly indicate your current academic status and the course(s) you are approved to enroll in at Gordon State College.

Transient students are registered for classes based on availability. Gordon State College does not guarantee that transient students will be placed in classes.

Application Deadlines

You should submit all required application materials before the  PREFERRED deadlines.

Fall Semester: July 15 or until capacity has been reached

Spring Semester: December 1

Summer Semester: May 5

For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at or (678) 359-5021.