Study Abroad FAQ

What are the academic requirements for participation in study abroad?

You must be in good academic standing. You must be enrolled at Gordon State College during the semester/summer of the program, although you may be a transient student from another institution and take only the study abroad course(s).

What other requirements are there?

You must be a serious-minded student with a desire to learn in and experience a different culture.

You must have a valid passport.

Please see individual programs for other requirements.