The Enrollment Big Board provides a real-time overview of Enrollment, Application and Housing data. Since it is real-time, this dashboard is an overview and is less complex than the Enrollment Management Dashboard.
Headcount by Continuing Status - Count of enrolled students disaggregated by Student group.
- Continuing students are those that were enrolled the previous Spring or Fall. This includes Move on When Ready students who are applying for standard admission.
- Readmit students are those with an RA admit type.
- New/Other Admit- Any new students or students who do not fall into either of the categories above.
Headcount by Paid Status - Count of enrolled students disaggregated by Paid status.
The Paid status is pulled from the Banner AR Indicator.
Applications - Count of Admissions Applications Received, Accepted and Registered. During the Fall Enrollment the applications can be filtered by Summer and Fall terms.
- Received - Count of applications received. Applications with a decision that is considered Inactive in Banner are excluded.
- Accepted - Count of applications with an Application Decision of AC, FA or PA
- Registered - Count of applicants enrolled in classes. This count may include MOWR/Dual Enrolled students applying to the college that where enrolled in the previous term as MOWR/Dual enrolled student.
- Admit Type
- Freshmen - Includes students with one of the following admit types:
- Beginning Freshmen
- International Freshmen
- Non-traditional Freshmen
- Traditional Freshmen
- Traditional Freshmen Limited
- MOWR/Dual Enrolled - Includes students with an admit type of Dual Enrollment or Move on when ready
- Readmit- Includes students with and admit type of Readmit.
- Transfer/Transient- Includes students with an admit type of Regular Transfer and Transient
- Other - Includes students with an admit type of Post Baccalaureate