To register for your eCore mid-term or final exam to be taken at Gordon State College, you must first register through your eCore GoView course account. On the day of your exam, please bring:
- Picture ID (driver's license or student ID)
- The testing fee for each exam is $20. Pay ahead of time - Online payment using a credit/debit card (select the eCore testing link) or
- Cash or money order at the time of testing (may delay starting time)
- Any aids allowed by your professor (check your course syllabus and eCore website)
- Scratch paper and pencils will be provided
- Know your eCore log-in and password information
Please leave large items in your vehicle as we have limited locker space. If you wish to take more than one exam in a day, contact our office in advance to schedule this (678-359-5138).
Students who qualify for accommodations are advised to send their accommodation report at the beginning of the semester to firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
For additional information abouteCore