To register for your eCore mid-term or final exam to be taken at Gordon State College, you must first register through your eCore GoView course account. On the day of your exam, please bring:
- Picture ID (driver's license or student ID)
- The testing fee for each exam is $20. Pay ahead of time - Online payment using a credit/debit card (select the eCore testing link) or
- Cash or money order at the time of testing (may delay starting time)
- Any aids allowed by your professor (check your syllabus and eCore website)
- Scratch paper and pencils will be provided
- eCore may charge an additional fee for late registration for exams
Please leave large items in your vehicle as we have limited locker space. If you wish to take more than one exam in a day, contact our office in advance to schedule this (678-359-5138).
Students who qualify for accommodations are advised to send their accommodation report at the beginning of the semester to email@example.com via email.