Applying for Graduation
- Login to your Banner Web Account (link found in bottom footer of this page)
- On the Student Services Menu, select Apply to Graduate
- On the Curriculum Selection page, select your desired Pathway or Major. If you are pursuing a pathway or major not listed, you must update your pathway or major with the Gordon State College Registrar’s Office before proceeding with this application.
- On the Graduation Date Selection page, select the term in which you intend to complete your graduation requirements.
- On the Diploma Name Selection page, select or enter your name exactly as you would like it to appear on your Gordon State College Diploma.
- On the Diploma Mailing Address Selection page, select or enter your mailing address. This will be the addressed used for all graduation related correspondence.
- On the Graduation Application Summary page, confirm that the information you have entered is correct and select “Submit Request”.
- Your Application for Graduation will be evaluated and returned to you via your Gordon State College Email Account. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Gordon State College Registrar’s Office at (678) 359-5022.