Advisement and Registration Information for Learning Support Students
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor to be advised and unlocked.
- Check your registration information available on BANNER WEB FOR STUDENTS under “CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION STATUS.”
- To find CRN numbers and times for the courses recommended to you by your advisor, go to:
- My Gordon
- Search Schedule of Classes
- Select Term
- In the first column enter the 4-letter course name
- In the second column enter the 4-digit course number
- Select “OPEN ONLY”
- Register for courses recommended by your advisor.
After Learning Support grades are posted at the end of the semester, Learning Support faculty members will adjust schedules of Learning Support students as needed. If a student has failed a Learning Support course, the student will be scheduled to repeat the course provided the point of suspension has not been reached. If there are courses in the schedule that the student is no longer qualified to take due to failing a Learning Support course, those courses will be dropped from the schedule. If a Learning Support student is dropped from any core courses, the student will be contacted via Gordon State email. Since the Learning Support faculty will not attempt to replace the dropped core classes, the Learning Support student will be expected to replace these with acceptable courses.