Spring 2017 Checkout Instructions/Video
3. 11. 2016
Spring 2017 Residents
RESIDENCE HALL CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES
- Sign-up with your RA three to four days prior to your departure to inspect your room/unit.
- Remove ALL personal belongings/effects from your room BEFORE the final inspection scheduled with the RA.
- Clean/sweep room, common area, and bathroom; arrange beds/furniture to original position before the final inspection.
- Meet with the RA on the day and time you signed up for the final inspection of your room.
- Review & Sign the Room Inventory Form in the presence of the Resident Assistant.
NOTE: If you are NOT RETURNING to the residence halls
- Write Not Returning on the RI Form when you sign-out of the room
- Do NOT renew the next semester (16-17) housing applications
- Submit a Dorm Deposit refund request via Banner Web
(Student Link-Select Non-Returning then click Dorm Deposit Refund).
- Lock door to the room and SUBMIT KEYS to the Resident Assistant
Note: Residents will also be billed for damages to the room, failure to clean the room, failure to return keys, or failure to check out with the Resident Assistant.
Check-out Deadline: Wednesday, May 10th at 4:00 p.m.
*PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ANY RESIDENT MAY CHECK OUT BEFORE THE PUBLISHED DEADLINE BASED ON PERSONAL/PARENT SCHEDULES. Exceptions for late stay past the deadline should sign up online at http://gordonstate.edu/housing/latedepartur