Gordon Email on a Blackberry Phone
NOTE: The instructions below will work for only some Blackberry models. Contact your cellular phone provider to assist you if the instructions below do not work for your model. The connection information should be the same or similar for all models.
To setup a Blackberry for access to Gordon email...
- Students will need to follow the instructions on "How to setup a Microsoft Office 365 ActiveSync account from the URL http://support.blackberry.com/kb/articleDetail?articleNumber=000033522&language=English.
- Faculty/Staff will need to follow the instructions on "How to add a Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync email account on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone" from the URL http://support.blackberry.com/kb/articleDetail?articleNumber=000033940&language=English using the information below for guidance:
- Outlook Web Access URL: https://mail..gordonstate.edu/owa/.
- User Name: Your Gordon network username. For example, if your Gordon email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, the username would be ab123456
- Password: Enter your current network password. NOTE: as your Gordon network password expires and is reset, you will need to update this password with your new network password.
- Email address: Enter your full Gordon email address. For example, email@example.com
- Port: 443